For one of our clients in Munich we are looking for full- or part time
CALLCENTERHELDEN - CALLCENTER AGENTS (M/F/D)
to start as soon as possible.
Working from home is possible, and we can discuss further details in the conversation.
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOUR GERMAN IS AT LEAST C1, THIS IS A MUST!
An honest opportunity with growth potential. Full-time, part-time, or remote work - anything is possible within our clients' team. There are plenty of exciting projects and a consistently pleasant work environment.
- New customer acquisition and existing customer development
- Establishment and expansion of a customer base
- Customer care from the preparation of the offer to the conclusion of the contract
- Carrying out potential analysis / benefit argumentation / objection handling
- Maintenance of customer data in CRM
We are constantly seeking individuals who can represent our clients over the phone (and via email). At our company, character and determination matter more than polished resumes.
- a pleasant voice,
- sufficent knowledge of the German language to do calls in German as well
- charm, humor and a lot of patience for the wishes and needs at the other end of the line,
- a sense of responsibility for the brand value of our clients,
- character and commitment.
We will teach you everything else in our unique, accompanying training. If you have previous experience in the IT environment: even better! It is not a musth, though.
For any questions, please use our application form.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
an industry initiative of the
For over five years, RecruitingHelden has been successfully connecting skilled professionals with renowned clients nationwide. The fact that many of our applicants are still employed by the respective companies today demonstrates that we're doing many things right.
Finding the truly fitting job is our top priority! As part of our focus on specific industries, we have launched the "Call Center Heroes/ Callcenter Helden" initiative to provide new opportunities and perspectives to everyone working in this field.
Callcenteragent / Callcenteragentin
Herr Stefan Levko