With us, Allgeier Experts, you are independent in your job search! Independent of contract type, industry and classic application procedure. In addition, you benefit from our distinctive customer network throughout Germany and thus secure the perspective that really suits you and your life!
Are you an IT specialist? Then we have the right job for you!
For our customer, a leading manufacturer of communicatons-, controll- and navigationsystems in the aviation sector, located in the Rhein-Neckar Region, we are looking for an Tester Hardware Engineer (m/f/d).
Ref. Nr. 144734
This role will allow you to be a part of an integrated, cross-functional team responsible for designing, developing, and testing HW of test equipment and target (LRU). Realization of test equipment for testing avionics computers according to customer requirements (internal / external). The test equipment is used for acceptance, qualification and manufacturing tests. The area of responsibility includes the planning, pursuit and execution of the corresponding activities regarding time and costs.
- Tester Hardware development in all life-cycle phases o Including cable designs, construction drawings etc.
- Work closely with program management, other engineering departments and operations
- Work with the Engineering Project Manager to create and maintain estimates of schedule and budget for a complete engineering project
- Perform bids for proposals of small to medium sized projects
- Depending on qualification, Engineering functional leadership for all phases of an engineering hardware development project
Your skill profile
- Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline
- Ability to obtain an active German Security Clearance
- Use / integration of measuring- and interface-HW
- Usage of HW (analog/digital)
- Concept and design of HW systems
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and be able to work with a variety of development and test tools independently
- Adaptable to change with a determination to accomplish tasks based on program schedule
- Ability to collaborate with teammates in order to make the best decisions
- Enjoy learning new technologies
- Self-motivated to contribute to a positive work environment
- Fluent English knowledge
- Knowledge of the standards of the aviation industry
- Open standards relating to HW test systems (e.g. VXI, VPX) familiarity
- Project management/project engineering experience
Your advantages with us
- Fixed monthly salaries with above-standard bonuses instead of hourly wages.
- Remuneration in line with the market and performance based on the IGZ collective wage agreement
- Reliable, personal support from our specially trained Experts Managers - by phone, by email and also on-site at your customer project
- Attractive employee discounts and an employee-recruit-employee bonus program
- Your concrete employee benefits are as varied as our customers. Let's go into more detail about this in a direct conversation.
For more detailed information on this and also other offers, we are of course available at any time.
In order to guarantee a fast processing, we ask for the indication of the reference number 144734.
Ingenieur / Ingenieurin für Systems Engineering
Allgeier Experts Pro GmbH
+49 611 4456577