As part of the Platforms Core Team, you will have the opportunity to lead the definition and development of Digital Commercial Building Solutions (i.e. digital solutions/services for non-residential buildings) at Viessmann. You will be responsible for understanding the business landscape, market movements, customer insights, and company strategy in order to define new digital product offerings around energy management and energy optimization that satisfies the current and future needs of the commercial energy sector. You will be reporting to the Vice-President, Platforms.
- Analyze the existing technology offerings within Viessmann and create a clear and well-defined digital offering portfolio for commercial energy management systems, avoiding overlapping and white spaces, targeting both B2B and B2C segments
- Analyze market trends related to energy management for commercial buildings, understand customer pain points and translate these into a long-term solution offering building upon a strong commercial hardware product portfolio
- Identify the key interfaces to building management systems and create a product offering that could complement existing BMS systems
- Support data scientists as a domain expert for the creation of energy optimization algorithms for commercial buildings
- Define the business requirements in terms of themes, epics, features, user stories and maintain the product backlog as defined by the Scrum methodology.
- End-to-end delivery ownership for implementing digital services and solutions, including the front-end mobile/web apps, backend cloud services, and embedded software/systems for commercial buildings
- Define pricing for the product offering, collect and maintain success stories, plan and communicate the feature release plan to the market
- Prepare a business case for the commercial energy management solutions and track the success of the product offering across its entire life cycle through measurable KPIs and milestones
Who you are
You are experienced in communicating with senior management and leadership, and possess excellent presentation and interpersonal skills. You are able to work independently and as part of a team in a matrix environment. Moreover, you consider yourself to be a creative personality and enjoy working in a fast-paced setup. If you also have the following skills and qualifications, don't hesitate to press the "Apply" button:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or comparable quantitative field
- At least 10 to 12 yea
Product Owner (m / w / d) - Digital Commercial Building Solutions