- Software System Engineering activities
- Clarify customer requirements / creation of development specification (SPICE ENG1/ENG2)
- Contribute to status communication internally and externally via DOORS exchange process
- Align with HW & Mechanical System Engineering (same location) to ensure coverage
- Participate in integration workshops with customer
- Participate in regular domain meetings with customer and development
- Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or comparable
- Minimum 2 years experience in: Embedded SW development, Automotive Business, CAN, Ethernet, AUTOSAR, startup / shutdown.
- Good knowledge in AUTOSAR
- Experience as customer interface on technical level
- Strong Knowhow of CAN/ CAN-FD, Ethernet
- Know-how of CANoe, Candela Studio, DOORS, Automotive SPICE
- Fluent English language skills, German appreciated
- Good communication skills
- Cross-cultural openness
- Willingness to travel (about 1 week every 2 months)
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- Training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees’ success. Become a part of us!